This year 30 non-profits benefitted from the hard work and dedicated volunteers who gave up a weekend to devote themselves to improving the world.
In these final hours of New Englad Give Camp 2012 my team, “Team Invincible”, wraps up all the hard work from this weekend. We created a new application for The Covenant Shelter in New London, CT. It’s called CARE and for a brief overview, the 5-slide Powerpoint is on YouTube below.
Left to right, back row:
Shawn (developer), Olivia (organization), Lee (organization), Dan (developer)
Phil (technical team lead), Evelyn (me – design), Chris (developer)
Kara (Phil’s Daughter, Data entry, SCRUM assistant, cheeerleader, gopher, and future dev)
Although I have lots of experience with PowerPoint this was my first attempt at publishing on YouTube…. Its a little rough, but very viewable…
- Give Camp 2012… The Agony & The Ecstacy (livantenterprises.wordpress.com)
- New England Give Camp 2012!! (livantenterprises.wordpress.com)
- Give Camp 2012 Update… The First Night…. (livantenterprises.wordpress.com)
- The Scrum Field Guide: Practical Advice for Your First Year (java.sys-con.com)
- How Scrum Can Improve Team Productivity (socketsandlightbulbs.com)
- The Scrum Field Guide: Practical Advice for Your First Year (sys-con.com)
- Implementing scrum and missing the mark (binarysculpting.com)
- The Scrum Field Guide (Addison-Wesley) (i-programmer.info)