This is NOT obvious at all. Ever see those wonderful Tweets from a WordPress blog with a hashtag? Wonder how to do that? So did I. And I Googled… and hunted… and tried many things that failed and so finally, I began reading the WordPress documentations… I still had to put two and two together … Here is the little known secret and how to accomplish it:
- Set up your WordPress.Com blog to publicize to Twitter.
- Edit by clicking the “edit” button under Publicize
- Type the hashtag you wish displayed in the Tweet in the “Custom Message” area of your WordPress post.
- Explorer Hash Tags with Eye-C (socialtimes.com)
- An easy way to embed tweets in a WordPress blog: copy and paste (stevebuttry.wordpress.com)