It is with much happiness that I reflect back on this last year.
God, The Universe, The Force, Allah, … wherever your personal belief may lead you has been very good to me. In honor of my Aunt who is celebrating the august age of 80, I will likewise reflect on some of the things I have to be grateful for:
1. My family — when it comes down to people I love and people I can depend on, they are the tops.
2. My friends — I am very fortunate to have good people in my life who love me no matter how much or how little money I have and no matter who I am or who I am not. Those are my true friends.
3. My career — It is more than I ever imagined, and I have a great imagination. This last year has been one of the most difficult and one of the most rewarding all at once.
4. The unexpected adventures in life keep things alive.
5. Last, and certainly NOT least, my good health. Each day, when I hear the struggles of other people, I realize how fortunate I am to have very good health.
Here’s ringing out the old, and looking to the new for whatever it will bring!!